The Christmas season wouldn't be complete without a trip to the B&O Museum in Baltimore.
An amazing real and model train display awaits kids of all ages!
NEW this year is the Honorable William Donald Schaefer's toy train layout along with some of his treasured holiday memorabilia on exhibit for the first time ever and a new operating floor level G-scale layout.
After you get your fill of exploring the trains, taking a walk through history and sharing in the joy of the model train gardens, there is still so much more to see and do!
- Indoor Train Carousel rides-A family favorite!
- Santa's workshop-decorate holiday crafts and ornaments
- North Pole Postage Bag-buy a postcard and mail a card to Santa.
- Weekend train rides along the first commercial mile of railroad track laid in America, Santa often rides along!
- Photo opportunities with Santa and Mrs. Claus & Frosty the Snowman through December 18. Frosty hangs around until December 31st.
A gift from you equals a gift for you. Bring an unwrapped toy through December 18th for the US Marine Corp's Toys for and get 50% off admission. The Museum even offers 10% off for toys purchased from their shop for donation to Toys for Tots.
If you are considering purchasing a home in Maryland and want to be sure you are mortgage ready, my brother Tony and I will be happy to help! We help to make the mortgage process a pleasure!
If you already own your home, we are happy to provide a no-cost mortgage review to help you to determine if refinancing may be in your best interest. Please contact me at 410-960-2061.