THIS made me laugh and I just had to share. I was at my share of Frat parties many moons ago. It really is an amazing comparison. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did!
Thanks to Brenna at Suburban Snapshots. Read more from Brenna here.
That one frat party I've ever been to, having gone to a Very Serious Arts College.
8. It's best not to assume that the person closest to you has any control over their digestive function.
7. You sneak off to the bathroom knowing that as soon as you sit down, someone's going to start banging on the door.
6. Probably 80% of the stains on the furniture contain DNA.
5. You've got someone in your face at 3 a.m. looking for a drink.
4. There's definitely going to be a fight.
3. You're not sure whether anything you're doing is right, you just hope it won't get you arrested.
2. There are crumpled-up underpants everywhere.
1. You wake up wondering exactly how and when the person in bed with you got there.
Comments are closed due to technical malarkey, but keep sharing and thanks so much for reading!
Hope this gave you a Tuesday giggle!
Bridget McGee Maryland Mortgage Mama NMLS# 196068 SWBC Mortgage. 410-960-2061 EHO firstname.lastname@example.org or www.marylandmortgagemama.com
If you are considering purchasing a home in Maryland and want to be sure you are mortgage ready, my brother Tony and I will be happy to help! We help to make the mortgage process a pleasure!
If you already own your home, we are happy to provide a no-cost mortgage review to help you to determine if refinancing may be in your best interest. Please contact me at 410-960-2061.