This is a great program for folks new to ActiveRain or those like me who just need a good kick in the pants. SIGN UP and join in!!
Maryland Mortgage Mama
ActiveRain is proud to announce our new RainMaker Boot Camp training series! Members blog on ActiveRain so they can generate leads, get referrals from the relationships they build on our site and learn from our amazing community of more than 200,000 real estate professionals.
Join our free RainMaker Boot Camp class and you'll get:
* Eight live classes to teach you the essentials of real estate blogging
* Placed in a micro-community of other new RainMakers to build your roots in the network
* Mentoring from ActiveRain Ambassadors on how they've found success in the 'Rain
* One-on-One support and assistance from our Staff
* Action Items you can download after each class designed to put the concepts into play
If you have a RainMaker account and would like to reserve a spot in an upcoming Boot Camp, please submit the form below:
Our first Boot Camp series is launching Thursday, April 26th with each class starting at 9am Pacific. Every Thursday thereafter be ready for the next class in the series.
The eight core classes in our Boot Camp series are:
1. RainMaker Orientation (April 26th)
2. Writing Your First Blog Post (May 3rd)
3. SEO Blog Training (May 10th)
4. Linking in Your Blog Posts (May 17th)
5. Draft Review Class (May 24th)
6. How to Get Referrals (May 31st)
7. Outside Blogs (June 7th)
8. Tracking Your Results (June 14th)
Don't worry, if life gets in the way and you miss a live class, we'll have a recording available.
This is your fast track guide to everything AR, blogging and knowledge. We've never had a program as clearly outlined like this before and we're putting much care into building each participant's success. If you have the drive to really say "This is the day I'm going for it", you'll have every inch of our support behind you!
Bridget McGee Maryland Mortgage Mama NMLS# 196068 SWBC Mortgage. 410-960-2061 EHO firstname.lastname@example.org or www.marylandmortgagemama.com
If you are considering purchasing a home in Maryland and want to be sure you are mortgage ready, my brother Tony and I will be happy to help! We help to make the mortgage process a pleasure!
If you already own your home, we are happy to provide a no-cost mortgage review to help you to determine if refinancing may be in your best interest. Please contact me at 410-960-2061.